All People Retreat are conceptualized to minimize human carbon footprint without sacrificing luxury and guest experience. At every property, living in harmony with nature as a way to heal the mind, body and soul is deeply encouraged. It is our strong belief that our way of living has been torturous towards ‘Mother Earth’ and to the wellbeing of other animals. Therefore, at Anavrin Retreat, every effort is made to care and be differential towards animals, fauna and flora. Mistreatment of animals is not tolerated at any of our properties. All our properties encourage a minimalistic approach to luxury, powered as far as possible through renewable, carbon neutral resources such as solar and wind power. Water recycling is encouraged. Use of plastic is restricted, but not banned, as a minimalistic usage is both practical and sustainable, in our view. However, plastic is sent for recycling by the Retreat.
Nestled in the footholds of The Hajar Mountains, in the greens of Hamrani is ‘AlMatar Farms’, where Anavrin Equestrian Retreat & Sports Club is co-located.
Anavrin, which literally means ‘Little Angel’, is a luxury boutique, full-service, equine-based wellness Retreat, focused on ‘healing with horses’.
Expect the unexpected.
- Wake up to the sound of the hoofs of horses as they gallop or trot the 1300 meter dirt track.
- Make friends with a horse grazing in your backyard.
- Swim in the pool with geese, or take a lazy stroll around the paddocks.
- Meditate with horses.
- Spend an evening discovering yourself, in the depth of the desert, or in the chill of the mountain air.
- Throw a line and try fishing as a therapy.
- Connect with leading Yogamasters, Yoginis, life gurus, equestrian managers, equine therapists or Sports Masseurs, and discover a ‘new you’.
- Try your hand at sports.
- Just chill at the sports bar
- Enjoy an evening of thrills at Boabdil, our signature restaurant.
At Anavrin, there is always something for everyone.
Come. Heal. Connect.